CEO and co-founder of Officium Maroc, Reda TALEB is a recognized Expert in the fields of Business Strategy, Governance, Marketing Management, Branding and Innovation. Lately, he worked on many Digital transformation projects, as a key enhancer of people and organizational performance.
He is graduated from prestigious Moroccan and International universities and Business schools, and has worked, with a sound track of outstanding business results, in different leading FMCG, Retail and Consulting companies, in Morocco and abroad (including Procter & Gamble, Centrale Laitière - Danone, Marjane,…). He also worked as Consultant or Executive coach for many prestigious Groups and companies, mostly in Africa, Europe and the Middle-east regions.
Today, he is running Officium, a leading Business Strategy consulting company that he co-founded late 2013, and is shareholder and active board member of many companies.
Reda is, or has been, extremely involved and active in numerous Professional associations:
- President of OMPM (Moroccan Observatory of Managerial Practices),
- Vice-President of "Les impériales",
- Chairman of CIAUMED (Morocco TV Audience measurement Joint Industry Committee - JIC),
- Board member of FCS-CGEM and Communication Commission of CGEM,
- Board member of CIRAD (Moroccan Radio audience JIC),
- Vice-President of FEMADE (Moroccan Federation of Design),
- President of the Moroccan Digital Award jury,
- Member of the African Cristal Festival Jury,
- Founder and Past Chairman of ENCG-Settat Alumni association
On the entrepreneurship field, Reda is very active in mentoring project owners/startup'ers, and has been Vice-President of the Kluster-CFCIM program; He is now the acting General Secretary of 'La French Tech Maroc'.
Reda works at international level, with a large focus on Morocco/Africa, since many years. He is also a big fan of People Development and runs, hence, trainings internationally in 3 languages (Frenc